Green Homes Grant Leads
A Unique Opportunity For Installers In England Until 31 March 2022
Exclusive Qualified Green Homes Grant Leads
Back in July 2020, Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced that the government was to set aside £2 billion for green home upgrades and a reduction of energy waste within domestic households. This presents a great opportunity for installers across England to offer their services to the general public for a much-discounted rate - or in some cases even for FREE.
GMS Leads has specialised in the provision of ECO HHCRO leads across the UK since the start of ECO funding. As a result, GMS Leads has a solid database of residents in receipt of qualifying benefits. The new Green Homes Grant scheme offers low-income households a voucher for up to 100% of the cost of work up to a maximum of £10,000.
Every member of our database has opted in to being contacted about domestic energy efficiency improvements.
£10,000 Voucher Lead Criteria
- Based in England
- Homeowner or Park Home Owner
- Property is not a new built
- In receipt of qualifying benefits:
- • Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- • Income based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- • Income Support (IS)
- • Pension Guarantee Credit
- • Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- • Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- • Universal Credit (UC)
- • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- • Attendance Allowance
- • Carer’s Allowance
- • Severe Disablement Allowance
- • Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- • Contribution based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- • Contribution based Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- • Housing benefit
All Green Home Grant leads that meet the above criteria and are located in the postcode area specified by our clients get a telephone call from our UK-based support team. During this call, they get asked if they would like to apply for a Green Homes Voucher. Those expressing their interest in the voucher are then forwarded to our clients via our comprehensive CRM system.
A 9-day returns policy is in place as per GMS Leads Terms and Conditions.
Key benefits of GMS Leads
Exclusive to your business and never resold.
Inbound applications verified by a British quality team.
Consent of each lead to store their details and contact them.
Comprehensive 9-day replacement policy managed by CRM.
Proven ECO leads expertise since 2012.